Make it a great weekend. We'll be back
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- The Los Angeles coroner released the official cause of Whitney Houston's death and if you guessed cocaine and weed were involved, you get a gold star.
- Meanwhile, it was reported that her 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, is pregnant with her "adopted" brother's child and they're planning to elope.
- An Australian woman broke into a man's home and raped him.
- An 87-year-old woman is bullying (and assaulting) her 71-year-old female neighbor.
- A man was ticketed for yelling and cursing at a cat.
- Then there was a granny who threatened to bust a cap (or something) into the person who told police about her grandson's meth lab.
- A 50-year-old woman went on a blind date with a 25-year-old she met on the Internet, things didn't go well.
- And we watched these videos: Like these, including the one about a father who urinated in his 4-month-old baby's face; these ones, including the EPIC video of a college student's EPIC meltdown; and these, featuring the one about people having sex with landmarks around a Norwegian city. It cannot be unseen.