A woman from Liberty Eylau, Texas is homeless today after she tried to kill a snake Wednesday night. The unidentified woman saw a snake in her yard. She threw gasoline on the snake, lit it on fire, the snake went into a brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire. In a call to 911, the woman told a dispatcher: "We were trying to kill a snake with fire. It done caught the house...(DISPATCHER: Caught the house?) Yes, the house is on fire. Could you hurry up please?" Despite the efforts of several fire departments that responded to the scene, the flames completely engulfed the home. It is a complete loss. A neighboring home was also damaged on one side. She may face charges.