Friday, August 9, 2013

Lady Panhandles For Bigger Boobs, Because This Is Florida



An attention-wh*re from Pensacola, Florida, has made it on the news. Christina Andrews is walking the sidewalks with a handwritten sign begging for money -- not because she's homeless and hungry, but because she needs a boob job. Her sign reads: “Not Homeless, Need Boobs.” She told a local TV station: “I just want bigger boobs, because I’m not happy with the ones that I have. I figured this was a good way to do it. People put out signs that they’re homeless. I’m not, so I’m just being honest.” Where is your mother? She's not this lady, we presume.




source: WEAR

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment