Thursday, May 7, 2015

Wannabe Rapper Robs Bank, Posts Video of Robbery to Instagram -- With Predictable Results

And the Donkey of the Day is this idiot. Dominyk Antonio Alfonseca, 23, walked into the TowneBank in Virginia Beach, Virginia on Monday and handed the teller a note asking for asking for $150,000, "please." He recorded the incident on his cell phone and posted the video and a picture of the note on Instagram. The video (below) show the teller pulling out stacks of cash and placing the money in a bag. Dominyk was arrested 20 minutes after he left the bank. He was found with a gym bag full of money. During this jailhouse interview with a local TV station, Dominyk says what he did wasn't a crime. "I decided to go to the bank. She gave me money, and I left," he said. "I posted the video on my Instagram. I videotaped it. If it was a robbery, I don't think I would videotape it, post the picture of the letter and do that all to come to jail. A robbery is going in and demanding something and taking the money. I didn't do that.” Bwahahahahahaha! Girl, bye!

source: WAVY
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment