Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bobby Brown Confesses: Cocaine Was Plentiful, Would Lock Himself in Room For Days Just Getting High


Bobby Brown, who recently released an autobiography, confesses that he had a serious cocaine habit - often locking himself in a room for days just getting high.

“I had a desk like Scarface’s in my room, and I kept (cocaine) piled up on it. Every time I walked past my desk, I’d make a line of coke from one end to the other. I’d take a straw and snort a line the same way Scarface did it in the movie. You couldn’t tell me nothing. I felt like I was Tony Montana! The world was mine! I never had to look for coke; I kept it plentiful. There was times when I went on my binges and would lock myself up in a room for days at a time just getting high.”

This reminds us: Remember when Bobby hosted Wendy's Don and Divas Extravaganza a few years back? He was holed up in the hotel room for days getting high, blowing the $10,000+ he was paid to 'host' the event on drugs and not Christmas gifts for Whitney.

We hope he's got his act together now.



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment