Friday, December 19, 2008

Khloe Kardashian's Fur-ry Admission


Khloe Kardashian (why is she famous?!?) took to the blog to confront the rumors that she is a hypocrite.

She's the new PETA spokesperson and unveiled the air-brushed-to-an-inch-of-her-life poster recently.

But in the days since that unveiling, the internet has been flooded with photos of Miss Khloe wearing .... you guess it ... fur.

Here's her statement:

The reason PETA approached me initially is because in my past I did wear fur and they wanted to educate me on the brutal ways in which animals are skinned for their pelts. After watching their video once, I was so horrified that I immediately swore off fur. The cruel treatment I saw had a great impact on me and I am deeply hurt that people are trying to criticize me for uneducated choices I made in my past that I now regret terribly.

I do know there are tons of photos where I am wearing fur pieces so this is to be expected, but I just wanted to let you know the real story behind my conscious decision and compassionate change of heart.

I have changed my ways and I hope that many other people will as well.


So, there you have it. Khloe is a reformed fur-wearer; she's had a change of heart.

Now, can we please find her some talent.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment