Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brandy: Ray J and Whitney are NOT Dating

raywhitney.jpg

We never believed that Ray J was dating Whitney Houston. That's like believing Bow Wow and Superhead were an item.

So, to our relief - and yours - Ray J's sister, Brandy, puts the rumors to rest in an interview.

Well, every time I ask Ray J about Whitney he always says that’s just his friend. He’s not dating her. And I don’t think that he would lie to me. I said, ‘Well, Ray, that’s not the way it looks. People think that you and Whitney are in a relationship. He was like, ‘Well, that’s what they’re gonna think, but I’m telling you the truth and I’m not dating Whitney. Whitney and I are just really good friends and that’s it.’ When I ask Whitney, she says the same thing, unless they are just pulling the wool over my eyes. But I think he’s telling the truth.”


So, there you have it. Whitney is not dating that lil boy.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment