Monday, March 16, 2009

Lady GaGa was a Stripper, Drug Addict


International pop sensation du jour Lady GaGa admits to once being a stripper and addicted to "serious drugs".

“I was working in strip clubs when I was 18. Girls from my background weren’t meant to turn into someone like me. I come from a wealthy Italian family, went to a good school,” she tells News of the World. “You’re meant to live with Mom and Dad until they die. I went against all I was brought up to be; I moved out of home, wouldn’t take any help from my parents and supported myself with waitressing jobs and stripping. My act was pretty wild. I’d wear black leather and dance to Black Sabbath, Guns N’ Roses and Faith No More. Very rock ’n’ roll.”

She was also hooked on drugs, but stopped after father her read her the riot act.

“I don’t like to talk about it too much but there were drugs, serious drugs,” she says. “I wouldn’t want to inspire other people to do the same. ... With the drugs it was his reaction that pulled me back. I didn’t go to Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous. I did it myself. I have such a fear of failure, I didn’t want anything to make me fail. So I stopped. I still drink and party, but there’s no darkness now. Just a lot of fun.”

Hey!

She admits to liking British men and only being in one serious relationship. But now that she's single there's one who's off-limits - Madonna's ex Guy Ritchie.

“God, no!," she says. "I’d stay away from the Lady GaGaQueen’s ex-husband. I love Madge so it would be way too dangerous.”

We guess all that talk about why she doesn't wear pants comes from her experience as a stripper and not what she said a while back.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment