Thursday, March 19, 2009

Queen Latifah: Sex with Men is 'Nasty', 'Gross'


It seems like Queen Latifah's inspirational book won't be a yawn after all.

We now know the book's title: "Exactly As I Am" and she tells the author, Shaun Robinson this:

"I [used to] ingratiate myself to him and then sleep with him. Afterward, I felt disgusting - really gross and nasty ... and I hated myself. That feeling was so horrible, I decided I would never do that again."

Not sure, which "him" she's referring to, but from what we've heard from the wags, she's sworn off men a long time a go.

How You Doin, Queen.

Now maybe we'll read the book after all.

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...but the Bible said what she does is an abomination...
I didnt say that, the Bible did. I still love you Q.

Post a Comment