Friday, May 1, 2009

Christian Bale Lies on That Sword


Christian Bale, in a effort to draw people to the box office to see his new film, is apologizing for spazzing out on "Terminator" director of photography.

"I did what I did. I'm not hiding that. I went overboard. You'll often try things and they're abysmal, sometimes they're embarrassing beyond belief but you've got to be able to try them and trust that it's not going to be put out there and mocked," he tells Total Film magazine. "I'm not making any excuses. I'm not whining. Hey listen, I did it... it's in public space. Hey, I take the consequences for it."
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment