Monday, May 4, 2009

Rick Ross' Baby Mama Says He's a Fake

Tiallondra Kemp (yes, one of dem names, y'all) is famous for being the mother of Rick Ross' 4-year-old son William. She's seeking her own fame though, by joining the long list of women who copulate with "famous" men, pop out a baby, then tell the world all about it when the relationship goes sour.

In Tia’s Diary: Deeper Than Rap, which 50 Cent is endorsing, Tia says she's setting the record straight about Rick Ross.

Here's an excerpt:
I was so angry over what had happened that day but also everything Will [Rick Ross] had put me through the past five years since I first met him. It wasn’t just the child support case that was getting me down. It was all of it. How he treated me like he was better than me and smarter than me during our whole relationship, how when I dated him it was almost like I dated his momma because she was so involved in his life, how his pathetic first baby’s mama did everything she could to disrespect me every step of the way and he did nothing, how he verbally and physically abused me, how I left my marriage to be with him.

This was the last straw. I didn’t know what I was going to do but I had reached my limit. As an overall nice and patient, caring person, I could get mean. I could play dirty. Up until this point I tried hard to let things be dealt with the right way without making Will look bad. I was being generous. He was a man that barely visited his baby, didn’t want to pay child support and didn’t care if his son was stranded at day care? I could play this game also. He was about to see. I decided it was time for exposure. I had been nice and quiet but you have to set the record straight sometimes. William was a fake, a phony, from his background to his lyrics. And if had to be me to clear that up for everyone and let them know the truth, so let it be.

source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment