Monday, July 20, 2009

Chris Brown Apologizes for Beating Rihanna


More than five months after putting the beatdown on Rihanna, Chris Brown is finally speaking out.

In a new video statement, Chris publicly apologizes.

“Hi. I’m Chris Brown,” the video starts off. Chris then goes on to say he had wanted to apologize directly after the February incident but was advised not to by his legal team.

"I wish I had the chance to live those few moments again, but unfortunately I can't," he says. "What I did was inexcusable. I am very sad and very ashamed at what I've done. My mother and my spiritual leaders taught me better than that…No one is more disappointed in me than I am."

He says he's still seeking help to ensure his behavior is rectified for the future.

"I have sought and I am continuing to seek help to ensure that what occurred in February can never happen again," he says. "What I did was unacceptable. 100 percent. I can only ask and pray that you forgive me please. I hope that others learn from my mistake. I intend to live my life so that I am truly worthy of the term role model, thank you."

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment