Monday, July 13, 2009

LaToya Jackson Says Michael Was Murdered for His Money


In two weeks, the mystery behind Michael Jackson's sudden death may be revealed. The toxicology results are expected then and everyone will learn what drugs he had in his system.

But, Michael's sister, LaToya, in an interview with News of the World, claims Michael was murdered for his fortune.

"I believe Michael was murdered, I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle... Less than a month ago, I said I thought Michael was going to die before the London shows because he was surrounded by people who didn't have his best interests at heart... I said to my family a month ago, 'He's never going to make it to London'. He was worth more dead than alive."

LaToya's concerns grew after Michael's doctor at the time of his death, Dr Conrad Murray, disappeared and another medic revealed the star had fresh needle marks on his body.

"He had needle marks on his neck and on his arms and more about those will emerge in the next few weeks. I cannot discuss that any further as I may jeopardize the investigation. I can, however, say that I have not changed my mind about my feeling that Michael was murdered," she adds.

"I am going to get to the bottom of this. I am not going to stop until I find out who is responsible. Why did they keep the family away? It's not about money. I want justice for Michael. I won't rest until I find out what - and who - killed my brother."

LaToya says more than $2 million in cash and jewelry went missing from Michael's home after his death.

And in an eerie twist, LaToya reveals that Michael suspected people were out to get him in order to take over the rights of his own mega-hits, as well as a huge portion of the Beatles' back-catalog, which is worth an estimated $1 billion.

She recalls, "A couple of years ago Michael told me he was worried that people were out to get him. He said, 'They're gonna kill me for my publishing. They want my catalogs and they're gonna kill me for these.'

"I knew something terrible was going to happen."




source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment