Monday, July 13, 2009

Wendy Wants to Sell Wigs, Shoes


As Wendy leaves radio to begin a new career in TV, what else would she like to accomplish?

She tells Essence:
"We made one movie but I would love to make more. I want to do a sitcom show, though I'm not an actress. Wigs and shoes are two things I'm passionate about, and I would love to oversee a wig line and women's shoes sizes up to 13. It's personal, because I have thin hair so I wear wigs for necessity. I wear a big shoe size and I like a slender stilt, which are difficult to find in our size. I could be doing that when the talk show is over. When you look at how people brand themselves for longevity, I like Gwen Stefani's LAMB line, and believe it or not, I also like the House of Dereon, though I know Tina Knowles gets flack. I see a lot of successful women on daytime like Tyra Banks and Kelly Ripa, and all of their endorsements. Rachel Ray has Dunkin' Donuts. When I see them, it makes me want to get it too. I want it all."


source
Photo: Fred R. Conrad
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment