Tuesday, September 15, 2009

AUDIO: Pres Obama Calls Kanye a 'Jackass'


Everyone knows Krazy Kanye is a huge douche, now president Obama has branded him a jackass, too.

TMZ got a hold of the audio recording from an off-the-record interview with ABC News, in which the president took issue, not unlike the rest of the planet, with Kanye's stunt at last Sunday's VMAs.


ABC News: Were your girls as hacked off as mine were that Kanye gave Taylor Swift the Joe Wilson treatment?
Obama: I thought that was really inappropriate. You know, it was like, she's getting an award, what are you butting in? I hear ya. I agree with ya. I hope I...

Does that count as the first question?
The young lady seems like a perfectly nice person. She's getting her award. What's he doing up there?

Why did he do that?
He's a jackass.

Now I’m assuming all this stuff…where’s the Pool [reporter]? Come’on guys, cut the President some slack…I got a lot of other stuff on my plate. Because I remember the last time, there was the fly thing. That was the highlight.

But that worked out well for you, you were a ninja!
Except for PETA.


Hee-haw, Kanye. You're a donkey!
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment