Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kandi: 'When AJ Decided To Leave, I Didn't Stop Him, I Was Tired of Fighting For The Relationship'


You guys, are you ready for part 1 of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" reunion tonight?

We can't wait.

In an interview with the NY Post, Kandi (who we now believe is the most real of all the "housewives") opens up about her relationship and the sudden death of her ex-fiance, AJ Jewell.

She told the paper she and AJ broke up last June (she alludes to him ending the engagement), mostly because her mother, Joyce, had a problem with AJ having six children with four different women.

"Basically, AJ and I were having little problems here and there and the situation with my mother really just boiled over," Kandi says. "At the end of the ['Real Housewives'] season you saw them making up, but as soon as the taping was over, they went right back at it. The tension was even worse than before and one day [AJ] and my mom got into it and my mom said something and he was like, 'I'm sick of this, I'm leaving.' I hated all the stress and tension because of my mom and myself and when he decided to leave, I didn't try to stop him. I was tired of fighting for the relationship."

While they were no longer engaged, they spoke constantly. In fact, their last conversation was two hours before AJ was killed Oct. 2, allegedly by a man who worked alongside him at a strip club.

"It wasn't like we broke up and it was done," Kandi adds. "We were going back and forth among ourselves and talking about maybe working things out or maybe not, just like regular couples."

She told the newspaper she was the first person at the hospital after hearing the news and she was the first person the doctor broke the news to that AJ was dead.

Kandi also squashed the rumors that she is pregnant with AJ's child.


source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment