Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lil Kev Learned That Wendy's Double Gs Were Fake From Watching Show


Wendy's son Kevin, 9, heard a rumbling by watching his mother's TV show that her breasts may be fake, so one day he asked her, "Mom, are your boobs real?"

"I gagged when my son came and asked me about the implants. It was 'Where did you hear that?' But it was on my own show," Wendy tells People magazine. "Our son did not know I had breast implants. So I sat down and went through plastic surgery with him. And it was great, because I was able to let him know that when his dad met me, I was completely natural. The beauty of my story is that 'Your dad met me as a frog and I have transformed myself, because I wanted to, into a swan.' "

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment