Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh, No He Didn't: Man Pinched Female Police Officer's Ass! While She Was in Uniform!


A 27-year-old Dallas police officer, who was in line at a local clothing store, says 31-year-old Delmontco Glossen pinched her, um, buttocks.

After the pinch-ation, Sgt. Marcia Trejo says:

“I looked at the cashier and she said, ‘I didn't.’ The lady standing next to me said, ‘I didn't.’ The man standing next to him said, ‘I didn't, and the man standing next to him said, ‘I sure didn't.’ By that time I noticed this gentleman, he was laughing. I walked up to him and I said, ‘Sir, did you pinch me?’ And he just...ha ha ha, and kind of laughed. And I said, ‘You pinched me didn't you? I need to see you outside.' He said, ‘I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I just kept looking, I kept watching, and then I just decided I am going to do it.’”

Clearly, he's lost his damn mind.

He was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault; he was also wanted on outstanding warrants.

Maybe he wanted to go to jail.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment