Friday, April 9, 2010

This Woman Almost Killed Her Boyfriend With Her Enormous Boobs


A British woman almost caught a case after her boyfriend lost consciousness while being suffocated by her ginormous breasts.

Claire Smedley tells News of the World her boyfriend, Steven, loves being smothered by her 44LL breasts, but during sex one night things went wrong.

"This time, he started flailing around a bit, but I assumed it was because he was so excited, so I kept going," she said. "A few minutes later I noticed he'd stopped moving. I was panicking and just about to call 999 when thankfully he started to come round. He was really woozy, like he was in a trance. Then he sort of coughed and sat up. I was so relieved."

For his part, Steven says, "I did think my time had come. I tried to slap her on her arm to get her to stop and get off me but I think she misread the signals. The next thing I knew she was sitting over me asking if I was all right. I must have blacked out. It was pretty hair-raising."

After the incident, Steven became less and less interested in having sex -- he loves life -- and three months later they broke up.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment