Monday, July 26, 2010

50 Cent Promises to Stay Above the Fray


When it comes to fake, publicity-seeking feuding, no one does it better than 50 Cent. Just ask Rick Ross or Puffy. But, the rapper has announced that he will no longer respond to grease flung at him from other rappers.

50 says, "I don't have issues with people until they say things that make me feel like they want a problem. Point to one situation that I've been in, one altercation where I was competing with another artist that I've started... Ain't that hip-hop? There's always been battling. It's always been a part of the culture. In the future, because I've been kind of captured as the bad guy on some level because they watch me compete and win and it feels like it was effortless, I will (make) a point to not even respond. I'll just look and watch people when they say things."

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment