Friday, July 23, 2010

WATCH: Cop Shoves Disabled Woman to the Ground


A woman who suffers from cerebral palsy ate some pavement recently after a police officer shoved her to the ground on a street in Vancouver, Canada. Sandy tells the CBC, she was just minding her business and asked the officers to let her through when the incident happened. "I was walking home and I reached my hand up because I was trying to get through … but the tall guy pushed me down because they thought I was grabbing their gun because I touched the belt," she said. "He pushed me on the shoulder and pulled me down on the floor." Then he and his partners just left her there. Without excusing the officer's behavior, he may have thought Sandy was a crackhead, because the neighborhood where the push-down took place is quite very seedy.



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment