Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Even Jerry Springer Passed on This Absurd Story of a Man in a Sexual Relationship With His Biological Daughter


Before we begin, let's just say we don't believe these actors or their cockamamie story. Shoot, even Jerry Springer passed. Anyway, 18-year-old Britney appeared on the Steve Wilkos show to explain how she reconnected with her father, Morgan. "I was 16 when I looked for him on Myspace. My family members had kept us apart and I hadn't seen him since I was seven so I looked him up," she says. "On my page I had pictures of my boobs and bum on there and when he saw it he said, 'My little baby girl should not be doing that.' But then he put a smiley face. When I saw that I thought he had sexual feelings for me." Instead of calling the cops, she and her dad began a sexual relationship. She even went so far to say, her dad is her soul mate! A month after her first appearance, Britney returned to the show (video, below) because she feared she was pregnant and her dad was cheating on her. These donkeys are prime shoe-ins for a Darwin award. (If, by chance, they're telling the truth, then we hope law enforcement swoops down on whichever trailer park they're living in and put someone in handcuffs.)





via
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment