Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Here's 4 Minutes of a Doped Up Michael Jackson Sleep Talking + Drugs Found In Michael's Home; Audio, Transcript of Dr Murray's Interview With Police

This is tragic. During the prosecution's opening statements in Dr Conrad Murray manslaughter trial, the prosecutor played a shocking audio recording of the late Michael Jackson. The singer's voice was nothing like we've hearts it before and he sounded drugged and was rambling on about his ill-fated tour and helping children. Dr Murray recorded the audio on May 10, 2009, six weeks before the legendary entertainer's death. This morning, the prosecutor played four minutes of the recording and it's nonetheless shocking.



Here's the transcript:
"Elvis didn't do it. Beatles didn't do it. We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say 'I have never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go./ It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world.' I'm taking that money, a million children , children's hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital. Gonna have a movie theatre, game room. Children are depressed. The -- in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theatre. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I'm gonna do it, Conrad. [Conrad: I know you would.] Don't have enough hope, no more hope. That's the next generation that's gonna save our planet, starting with -- we'll talk about it. United States, Europe, Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave -- a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me -- please take me with you. [Conrad: Mmmmh-mmmmh.] I want to do that for them [Conrad: Mmmmh-mmmmh.] I'm gonna do that for them. That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be there helping buy chilling and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. Heal the World, We Are the World, Will You Be There, The Lost Children. These are my songs I've written because I hurt, you know, I hurt. [13 seconds of silence] [Conrad: You okay?] [8 seconds of silence.] I am asleep."

We hope Dr Murray explains his purpose for recording this.

Earlier in the morning, Stephen Marx, an investigator with the Drug Enforcement Administration, testified that he found emails and attachments sent to Murray containing medical records filed under the Jackson alias "Omar Arnold."


UPDATE: "I'm opening a package…May this be marked People's No. XX for identification, your honor?" That was the prosecutor's refrain this afternoon as he introduced into evidence dozens and dozens of prescription drugs (including at least 10 bottes of propofol), other drugs drugs and medical debris found in Miochael Jackson's home after this death. Coroner investigator Elissa Fleak found most of the drugs in a blue baby essential's bag. Also found in this bag? Five of Dr Murray's business cards. We knew that Michael was a drug addict who took 100,000 pills in six month, he even OD'd once before, but wow!









And this the look of concern. You're going down, Conrad!



The defense attorneys were so overcome with the evidence the prosecution was pulling out of bags, they asked the judge to adjourn the case for the day so, presumably, the jurors can get the chance to forget all that they saw and heard this afternoon.


UPDATE, Oct. 7: This is the interview Dr Conrad gave to police two days after Michael's death. Some of the standouts: Dr Murray gave Michael propofol every night for two months before his deat "with the exception of three days leading to his death" because, according to Mr Murray, he was trying to wean the pop star off the medication and told him he should try meditation. Dr Murray says Michael told him at least three other doctors gave him propofol in the past -- Dr Arnold Klein, Dr David Adams, Dr Allan Metzger he would sleep for 15 to 18 hours. There was also a Dr Lee, who had some kind of magical cocktail. Dr Murray says other doctors allowed him to infuse the profofol himself, he said "I love to push it." Michael's veins were "dried up" because of so much IV drug use. As for the morning of Michael's death, Dr Murray said he was out out the room for two minutes then when he returned Michael wasn't breathing, so he started CPR (with one hand on the bed) and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Then, while still giving chest compressions with one hand, he called Michael's assistant...




Here's the transcript:


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment