Thursday, March 21, 2013

Janet Hubert Puts on Her Reading Glasses, Reads Wendy Williams For Filth


Chile, you guys know we don't watch Wendy's talk show, so we don't know what led Janet Hubert, the actress who played the Vivian Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, to go off on Wendy similarly to how she let Will Smith have it a few years ago. Checking... OK, apparently, Tatyana Ali was recently on the show and Wendy asked her what led to Janet's firing and the role of Aunt Viv taken over by Daphne Maxwell Reid. Tatyana said she doesn't really remember (since she was a child), but recalled there was a lot of "negativity" and "tension" on the set. Janet felt the subject should be off limits and fired off this missive. [Caution: Grease ahead.]
Dear Wiggy, (I mean Wendy) Recently on your show, you felt the need to finally as you say it put an end to the mystery surrounding my departure from a show that I did so damn long ago that I don’t even remember why I departed. Wiggy… William…whatever you are supposed to be, I am not quite sure really, I am writing you yet again to appeal to your sense of womanhood, or manhood as some suggest, to simply shut your mouth about things that you know nothing of. I watched your horrible show to see dear Tatyana Ali, sadly to say fall into your trap, even brought personal pictures of our wonderful days on the show The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Most people watch you just to see what heinous things, your mouth… which I compare to an over flowing volcano, will spew forth on that day. Now perhaps other black women have allowed you to berate them and will continue to support you in this manner of current madness, by rewarding hatefulness. It seems to have become the norm and has sadly taken over our society. But I… Janet Hubert, who have vowed to try and not do this ever again (God forgive me) sat there and watched you tell the world that I was not the nice mother? I sat there and watched you, like some kind of devilish sinkhole swallow up Tatyana Ali, reduced her to a child sitting there attempting to keep some semblance of dignity about her as you pried and invaded her life until you got what you wanted. You are a demon Wendy…you are a wicked, awful, conniving, sinister, spiteful, jealous of every other woman, simply put Wendy… you are a virus… and you are not, nor have ever been a true woman. Your audience thirsts for the blood of others as they are prompted, to clap, hoot, and holler at your garish shoes, wigs and clothing. You will have stars on your show and demean them before they even make it back home. Who died and told you that you were reborn as Oprah. You want to be Oprah so damn bad you would kill for it, and you will kill anyone to achieve success. You will never be another Oprah, Oprah lifted her audience up; she exuded an air of class. But you Wendy, you are not even in my league, this is so beneath me to even bother with someone like you, but you asked for it, so… here you are. You will not destroy all the hard work that I went through in the last decade to clear my good name. I simply put will not allow you to do so. I am a lady and a real one, Wendy…you just messed with the wrong sister. I am a classically trained actress…funny for all that you and the world claim I have done, I should have had my own show like you… correct, because there is nothing I could have ever done in this lifetime in my career that could equal the vulgarity, and ugliness, and hatred that you spew in one single day. Here is my advice to you Wendy…learn to sit in a chair and stop fidgeting with yourself on camera, wipe your giant teeth off camera…put sweat pit pads under your arms…if your sweater is pulling honey until there are lines across your chest… it is too tight. Take that fake ass blond hair off your head or stop playing the race card, cause you are coming off like a wanna be white girl who will never be white. I have never seen anything except for the hogs I used to feed before school, slobber at the mere sight of food so I even question your humanness. I have never seen such a display of self hatred Wendy. Just a couple of more suggestions to you…stop dissing all of us who have embraced our natural hair as I and many others have, and yes Wendy it does belong on the red carpet, whether you like it or not. I feel so sorry for you… sitting on your big footed tacky throne everyday while millions of people laugh at you…not with you…there is a big difference. Nobody cares what you think about their lives, but we do care about what you put out there about us. My heart saddens at how women especially black women have embraced your evil after all our struggles in society. You and your kind have set us back at least 100 years. How dare you chastise anyone when you are such a travesty?

source: Miss Jia

The library is now closed. So much shade, we gotta pull the drapes and open the window. Janet, if you don't recall why you were fired, ask Alfonso Ribeiro. He said you were difficult to work with, bashit crazy and regularly lashed out at people . So, basically, things have not changed.


Here's a clip of the Tatyana interview. [Jump to the 3:30 mark.]



UPDATE: Here's the audio of Janet reading the letter she sent to Wendy!

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment