Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Toya Graham is Our Hero of the Day




Last night, hundreds of thugs rioted in the streets of Baltimore. They threw rocks at police, looted stores then set them ablaze. (At least 20 police officers were injured in the violence and one person was critically hurt in a fire.) Toya Wright was watching the images live on TV noticed that one of the thugs throwing rocks at police is Michael, her 16-year-old son. So, she went to the scene and smacked the sh!t out of him. "At that point, I just lost it," she told CBS. "I was shocked, I was angry, because you never want to see your child out there doing that." She adds: "There's some days that I'll shield him in the house just so he won't go outside and I know that I can't do that for the rest of my life. I'm a no-tolerant mother. Everybody that knows me, know I don't play that." Once they got home mother and son watched news coverage of the demonstrations and riots. She said: "And by him seeing everything what's going on I just hope, I'm not sure, but I hope that he understands the seriousness of what was going on last night." Kudos, Toya! Kudos!

Sidebar: While Michael and dem were causing mayhem in the streets, Shomari Stone was atop a box truck dancing to Michael Jackson’s “Beat It" in an effort to “spread love and peace."



UPDATE, April 29: Toya's appearance on CBS This Morning.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment