This Woman Lost Her Eyesight After Her Cat Licked Her
An Ohio woman says she woke up blind one day after her cat licked her. Janese Walters says she awoke one day to find that she couldn't see out of her left eye after her cat had licked her. At first, doctors were unsure about what may have caused the blindness in Janese's eye, then she told doctors her cat licked her. Doctors then diagnosed her with "cat scratch" -- a disease caused by bacteria passed along by the saliva or fur of cats. If a cat's mouth is exposed to a person's skin -- even a small scratch -- "cat scratch" can be passed along.
source: Toledo News