Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Broke-ass Dame Dash pits Jay Z against Kanye



Broke Dame Dash claims Kanye hates Jay Z because way back in 2003, when Kanye was still on the come-up, Jay Z didn't bestow him the Roc-A-Fella chain because that's part of the hip-hop code of ethics.

"This n- [Kanye ] was like, 'Wow. [Jay-Z] ain't going to give me the chain,'" Dash alleges in December's Complex magazine. "I had to take off my chain and give it to him, and I was heated. I had the real canary diamonds. That s- cost $40,000! I told Kanye, 'Yo, you got to give that back when we get off this stage!'"
But, Kanye and Jay Z have performed several times since then. Reps for Kanye falls Dame's claim "ridiculous and totally false." A Def Jam (on which both Jay Z and Kanye are signed) source "they're friends and always have been."
 
We thinks Dame is just stirring up drama . What do you think?

Look Down!


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment