Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lisa is Gangsta! Threatens Kim with the beat down!




Class, pay attention. This gets wild and interesting.

It appears like the reports that something Wendylicious went down at the taping of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion show. Something that now has Kim seeking an order of protection against Lisa. 

WOW.

Lisa, the ex-wife of Keith 'How You Doin' Sweat, tells Essence magazine that Kim pushed her buttons.

Let's just  say, Kim [Zolciak] pushed the wrong and the last  button, which takes me there. Normally, I conduct myself professionally and I  prefer to turn the other cheek, but you can't allow people to continue to play  with you because they'll think they can do that all day, every day. So I'd say  that people will be surprised because I was surprised and somewhat embarrassed  myself, but I'm human and you have to let people know that they can't just say  whatever they want to you. I've been extremely diplomatic and there are  horrible things I could have said but I have chosen not to and still do. When  you come after my integrity or my family, then you're going to see a different  person. 

Oh, snap!

What really happened is Kim called Lisa a "crack whore" and insulted her children.

That would make most people want to fight, right?

So, last Saturday, Lisa, who is has a brown belt in Kajukenbo (a mix of karate, judo, kimbo, Chinese boxing and kung fu) wanted a piece of Kim, and when she couldn't reach her, she left a voicemail threatening violence. 

WOW!

Kim, who we presume fears for her life, or just wants to keep her 29-year-old face in the news, calls up TMZ, with her lawyer by her side, and plays the voicemail, in which Lisa says:  

"I am not the one. I am not Sheree and I am not NeNe. You really don't know who I am, so I think you need to call me. And I might just be coming to your house."

Kim now is seeking some sort of protective order against lil ole Lisa.



The reunion show airs November 25.

Can we wait?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment