Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aubrey O'Day Steps Out of the Closet


Hmmm. The air is certainly nicer out here.

That's what we presume skanky hoe Aubrey O'Day said as she comes out of the closet as a lesbian.

According to FoxNews, Aubrey attended a party in Hollywood last week. With her was her fashion accessory dog, Ginger and a woman, friends say is her woman. Her lover. Her carpet muncher. Her stud.

Ehaow!

Guests at the party were reported as overhearing Miss O'Day gushing about her girl and the sex they have.

That's kinda inappropriate conversation at a party, don't you think?

Over the weekend on a beach in Miami, Aubrey introduced us to the woman who is responsible for making her toes curl, and having her crawl up walls.

She told a magazine: "At this point in my life, I wouldn't say one way or another what my preference is sexually....The only thing I'm looking for in life is incredible passion and honest love...no matter what options are on the table...all I really operate on is the way I feel in my heart when it comes to love."

Welcome to the family, Aubrey.

How You Doin'!


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment