Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is Brody Jenner Looking for a BFF or a Boyfriend?


Brody Jenner's new show, Bromance, which premiers Dec. 29, features nine guys in a competition to be his best friend.

Are you serious? Why does someone think they can find a best-friend from a TV show? It's like trying to find a husband or wife on a TV show - hello, does anyone watch "The Bachelor"?

Back to the show.

Brody tells E! we can expect a whole lot of crying and a whole lot of homoeroticism.

The elimination ceremony, for instance, takes place in a hot tub! All of the contestants - and Brody - sit in the hot tub -- together!

Why?

"It's kind of homoerotic and I love people saying that.... I'm cool with my sexuality and the gender that I like and I have a beautiful girlfriend. That's why I feel so comfortable with having these awkward guy moments."

You mean, gay moments.

Uhm. If you say so, Brody.


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment