Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NFLer Larry Fitzgerald Accused of Beating Down His Baby Mama


According to the folks over at TMZ, Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald allegedly put the beat down on his baby mama, Angela Nazario, a former Oakland Raider cheerleeder

Angela, who has filed legal papers, say the incident went down last October when she and their 11-month-old son, Devin Nazario Fitzgerald, visited Larry in Phoenix.

The couple started to argue and tussle playfully, but soon afterward things good serious.

She says Larry "grabbed me by my hair with both hands on the back of my head very very hard and tossed me across the room."

That's gotta hurt.

But Larry wasn't done. After Nazario tried to leave the home, she says Larry "grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me down on the marble floor ... [I] was disoriented for awhile and could not get up, I remember he mumbled something about 'that's what happens when you try taking my son away from me.'" As she got in the car to leave she realized she had lost "chunks" of hair.

Larry has been ordered by the courts to stay away from Angela and their son.

Angela filed for child support in October 1007 - before the child was born.

Developing....
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment