Tuesday, January 20, 2009

50 Cent Launches Film Production Company


50 Cent was at the Sundance Film Festival promoting, Cheetah Vision, his new film production venture.

The first film to come out of this company is The Dance, starring himself and Nicolas Cage.

"He (Cage) plays the founder of a boxing program, and I play a fighter who goes to state prison," he says.

50 is not affect, like the rest of the world, during this recession.

Saying: "I don't think it will affect me as much as it will the other people that are out there because I'm not afraid to finance some of these things myself if I have to."

Not if you get sued.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment