Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gravy, Star of 'Notorious', is a Wife Beater


Say it ain't so.

According to papers filed in court, Jamal Woolard, better known as Gravy, and plays BIG in the film 'Notorious' has been charged with misdemeanor assault, menacing and harassment in connection to a Sept. 14 incident in which he hit his wife of seven months (girlfriend of five years), Trina Younger.

Trina said she confronted Gravy after he returned home late from doing what he does, and the two got into an altercation. She then "dared" him to hit her.
We can only only imagine how that went down:
Trina: Where you been at?
Gravy: Mind you business, bitch.
Trina: Who you call a bitch, you fat mudderfather.
Gravy: Whatever, woman. Get outta my face.
Trina: What you gonna do?
Gravy: Stopping pushing me, bitch. I'm tired and wanna go to bed, get outta my f-ing face or...
Trina: Or what? Hit me n---, hit me!
[Gravy, weighing in at 300lbs, smacks the -ish outta her.]
Sounds juicy, right?

Back to the facts:

Gravy confessed to hitting her. He told police, "She wouldn't stop pushing me, so I snuffed her."

The two are expected in a NYC court Jan. 29.

But another interesting tidbit: Trina is represented by the NYC Legal Aid Society, which normally handles the cases of those defendants too poor to hire their own attorneys.

What happened to that money Gravy bragged about getting paid up front for starring in 'Notorious', did he not share any with his wife?
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that play-by-play. I was thinking it musta went down like dat too. But why she got mad when she asked to be slapped and now she's taking it to court.

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S THE UPDATE ON THESE TWO??

Post a Comment