Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Paula Abdul Says Rihanna and Beyonce are Inspired by Her


Pardon, Paula. She must have told the San Francisco Chronicle this while on "pain killers". [wink. wink.]

My videos stand the test of time... They are like the almanac for every performer. Even Rihanna has come up to me and said 'I hope you don't mind.'...And Beyonce. You can see the influence of what I've done. It's really fun to see that I've left a mark. It was my idea to create an animated character. It takes a lot of focus, a lot time, and a lot of money."

Poor, Paula. Poor delusional, Paula.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment