Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rumer Willis Had A Crush on Her Step-Father, Ashton Kutcher


Rumer Willis, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, confesses to one-time having a crush on Ashton Kutcher, her step-father.

Ash was a heart throb to me. I had pictures of him on my wall at boarding school and I remember my mom saying that her new 'friend' Ashton was going to come and hang out with us. And I said, ‘Whoa, wait Ashton Kutcher?’ and I kind of freaked out a little bit. I definitely blushed. But I got over any strangeness because I’d never seen my mom happier. It was like watching two 16-year-olds who were going to the prom together and were totally in love.”

That must be weird: Your much older mother sleeping with a boy you had a crush on and at one time day-dreamed of smashing you.

Sidebar: Rumer's make-over is working.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment