Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Says She's Not Starving Herself, She Eats McDonald's!


Lindsay and her girl, Samantha Ronson, are in NY this week attending the shows at Bryant Park.

So, while attending the opening of Matthew Williamson's store (sidebar: Matthew's line for H&M hits stores April 23), she addressed the rumors about her ever-skrinking size.

I eat. I had my Big Mac yesterday from McDonald’s. I eat just as much as I always have.”

She also attributes the drastic weight-loss to “working a lot", “stress...and lack of sleep when I travel.”

Later, she said she didn't care what the press or anyone has to say about her weight.
They’ve already said everything about me that they can say. And I’ve never really cared then. I’m my own person, and people can say whatever they want. I’m still going to be the person that I am. And I think that’s so important for people in Hollywood. People have their ups and downs. Kids in college get DUIs. Everyone goes through something, and everyone can relate to something. I think that I don’t ever want to pretend to be something that I’m not. I’m not perfect; nobody is perfect. If you try to be perfect, you’ll probably go crazy. But you should always accept yourself for who you are. And that’s what I’ve done, and I’m happy.”
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment