Friday, February 6, 2009

Miley Cyrus Says She's Not Racist, Just Goofy


So, this photo hit the Internet of singer/actor Miley Cyrus. What she's doing can be very offensive to some Asians. She says the rest of us are seeing things and she's just playing around with her friends. And, since Britney has cleaned up her ways, she's the new media target. When the Vanity Fair photos surfaced, she blamed the photographer. Now, she's blaming the media.

She posted message on her Web site:
Ive also been told there are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces! Well, Im sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!In NO way was I making fun of any ethnicity! I was simply making a goofyface.

When did that become newsworthy? It seems someone is trying to make something out of nothing to me. If that would of been anyone else, it would of been overlooked! I definitely feel like the press is trying to make me out as the new 'BAD GIRL'!

I feel like now that Britneyis back on top of her game again, they need someone to pick on! Lucky me! haha Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know what is on my heart. You guys know me and have been by my side every step of the way!

You guys know my heart and know the most important things to me are my friends, family, fans, and GOD! In NO WAY do I want to disappoint any of you! But, when I have made mistakes in the past, I feel like Ive owned up to them and apologized.

Anyway, I really wish everyone would stop focusing on my personal life and get back to focusing on what I love! Music and Acting! Hopefully, I will be touring again this fall! Yayy! =] It will be a nice change to be back out on the roadagain! xoxo Blessings.. Miley =)"
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment