Monday, March 23, 2009

Madam Says She Provided A-Rod With Hookers, And They Dated


New York Yankees star player Alex Rodriguez is certainly getting a lot of attention these days. But then again, if you don't do something, it won't come back to haunt you.

Kristin Davis, a former New York City madam who got five years' probation for promoting prostitution after serving three months in jail for providing prostitutes to former NY governor Eliot Spitzer, says she provided Alex Rodriguez with hookers and she dated him, too.

"Throughout the years, there were a number of clients that I befriended and it was not uncommon for them to want the women they can't have whether it be the phone bookers or the madam," she tells the Daily News. "In regard to Alex, all I can say is our paths have definitely crossed personally and professionally."

The two met in Philadelphia in 2006 when Alex, who used his real named, booked a two-hour "date" with one of her girls, who met him at the Four Seasons on Rittenhouse Square.

Back in NY, agency workers said A-Rod hired prostitutes more than a half-dozen times, often meeting them at the Four Seasons hotel on W. 57th St.

In an e-mail exchange provided to The News by a former booker for Davis' Wicked Models, Rodriguez purportedly told Davis on Nov. 17, 2006: "Thanks for setting me up with Samantha. She was gorgeous. But she is not you. When can I see you you are gorgeous..."

The exchange goes on:

Kristin: "Hi Alex. You don't want to see me. I'm no fun. lol. Just because your (sic) so sweet, here are some pics of me and I appreciate the compliments. Your (sic) a doll. Thanks, Kristin"
A-Rod: "You have been playing hard to get for a year now, your (sic) killing me."
Kristin: "It's not playing I am hard to get. Maybe you should try harder."
A-Rod: "Kristin, I definitely will and I love the pics. I put the one on my cell so I can look at you all the time. Alex."Kristin: "You are too sweet. I'll let you know when I get someone you like."

    According to the bookers:
    "He kept trying to reach Kristin. Kristin wouldn't talk to most of the clients, but she said she'd call him back. She told me, 'Don't worry about sending him another girl. I'm going to go over there and have drinks with him, hold his hand. He spends a lot of money.'"

    "Kristin knows how to play men. One time, Alex called the agency in the middle of the night for Kristin. He was at some club or lounge. He said, 'I've been waiting here for an hour. Please tell her to hurry up.' "

    Eventually Kristin decided to go out with Alex and began to date.

    She says they grew apart "when he found out I had a new boyfriend. He got upset. What was I supposed to do? He was married."

    Damn straight.

    Sidebar: While Kristin was in Riker's Island prison, she says he best friend was rapper Remy Ma.
    "While I was in prison I got very close to Remy Ma," he told 20/20. "Her life got destroyed because of her profession. She wasn't allowed to defend herself in court. The shooting was an accident but all the events leading up to the shooting weren't allowed. She's so smart and talented and she's in jail for 8 years. She told me that you have to carry again today if you're a rapper or an athlete. She said people are always trying to rob you. You have to carry a gun for your own safety."


    source


    Share this post
    • Share to Facebook
    • Share to Twitter
    • Share to Google+
    • Share to Stumble Upon
    • Share to Evernote
    • Share to Blogger
    • Share to Email
    • Share to Yahoo Messenger
    • More...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment