Friday, March 6, 2009

Nicole Will Give You Some, But You Can't Spend the Night or Make Strange Noises


While Nicole luxuriates on her alleged out-of-court settlement from that scandalous sexual harassment case against Wendy, she is blogging about her relationships, as we previously reported.

So, we checked in recently to see what she's up -- aside from attempting to make pancakes and Pilates classes. And she's spilling the T on the first time (and last) she slept with a TV commercial actor.

So, finally we got down to the nitty gritty, the “show me what you working with” moment. Things started out great, it was hot and steamy! He had sexual flow, no awkward moments of what to do next! As our session was coming to a close, my man let out a blood-curdling scream, “NICOLE!!!!!!” I jumped up! OMG! What happened? Shit! His climactic moment sounded like he was being attacked!! That shit scared the crap out of me, and I wanted him out of my place ASAP! I was just so freaked out by this freak! My damn sister lives upstairs, fool! What you think this is, lol?? Of course, he didn’t want to leave, he wanted to order pizza and shit, since his ass was now hungry, but I needed him to go….HE HAD TO GO! I draw the line at spending the night, damn it!

She dumped him soon after, without any explanation.

Guess he knows now.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just who is the author of this blog and why are you so interesting in has been, last year's new Nicole?!?! I swear, if I wanted to find out about her, I just come to this blog. This is like the 5th post in 2mos on this girl. No one's thinking about that heffa no more since was let go. In fact, who's thinking about the other let-goes.. charlemagne, trev and tarin?

Post a Comment