Friday, March 6, 2009

Rihanna Has Cut Ties With Her Family

Everyday there's something new on the drama that is now Rihanna and Chris Brown's life.

As the world now knows, Chris Brown officially charged, made a brief court appearance yesterday, and the blow-by-blow account of Chris' alleged beat down of Rihanna was made public.

We've reported that Rihanna, who has lost her mind, is back together with Chris, and the two are said to have married.

But what we learned today is that since the reconciliation, Rihanna has cut the lines of communication with her family, perhaps the people who care most about her.

Her father, Ronald Fenty, spoke to US.

US: Have you seen the new police report that details Brown biting, hitting and threatening to kill Rihanna?
Fenty: I haven't seen anything. I hear so many things. I don't know what to believe until I see it myself. Rihanna's mother is telling me that she hasn't heard anything from her [Rihanna]. She said the last she heard Rihanna was well.

US: If those reports are true, how upset are you?
RF: I don't know what to say, honest to god. I've been hearing so many stories. I don't feel any pain anymore. I've gone numb. I've heard so much. But I can't get on to her. Her mother can't get on to her, her brother told me she changed her email. Somebody has a stranglehold on her. I'm lost.

US: I know you've been speaking with your daughter over text. Is she no longer reachable?
RF: I'll text the old numbers she had, and I call them. One girl answered, and she said, "This is not Robyn's number anymore." I asked, "Do you work for Robyn? Do you deal with Robyn?" And the girl hung up, so I don't know what's going on anymore. I'm lost.

Us: What was her last text to you?
RF: [She] said, "Daddy, I miss you." And that's it. And I could not reply. I saw a number and texted back, "I miss you too." And I didn't get another reply from her.

US: Obviously, you still support her.
RF: Yes, of course. Anyone in my family, I'm there for them. All of my kids, I'm there for them. Rihanna's no exception. All of them I would support. I would tell them where they go wrong, I'd chastise them when they do s--t, but to be honest with you they have their own life to live.

US: What would you say to Chris Brown if you saw him today?
RF: I would tell Chris, "Don't ever try again, don't even think about it." I'm hurt and disturbed at that scenario.


If this is true, we say damn, damn, damn. And oh, Rihanna is still a donkey!
Hee-Haw.


She's refusing to testify, which essentially means the state of California doesn't have a case. From what we read, the state can't force Rihanna -- or any battered woman in a domestic violence case -- to testify. Plus, the state can't bring in her statements, because that'll be considered hearsay. So point blank: Without Rihanna's testimony, there is no case.

Update:
One possible reason for Ronald and others' inability to contact Rihanna could be that her telephone number was made public as part of the court documents released yesterday. But then again, that was yesterday. Her family hasn't been able to reach her since last weekend and Rihanna can't be that busy to not call, text, e-mail her parents with her new contact information. Don't you think?

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment