Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rachel Zoe is Having a 'Yard' Sale / DVF Has No Love for Men or Children / Cops Banned From Wearing Certain Labels



Stylist Rachel Zoe will be holding a garage sale tomorrow (Thursday) to unload jewelry. Well, the word "garage" is used for effect. In actuality, the sale will be held at Decades Two in Los Angeles; it's an in-store shopping event where 50 to 100 pieces of costume jewelry from Rachel's personal collection will be up for sale with proceeds going to "charity".

But before you start a line to grab some of those jewelry pieces, you're not on the list. The in-store event is open to invitees only. But, leftovers will be up for sale on DecadesTwo.com on Friday.

----

Actor David Arquette has teamed up with singer Ben Harper and David Bedwell to launch Propr, a clothing line his wife Courtney would approve of.

"We see what jeans she likes - we look at different jeans and fits. She wanted me to wear a jean that's tighter. My butt always hangs out of my clothes, so she wanted something a little more attractive," David says.


----

Lauren Conrad says her clothing line is not done, but will return in the future. She posted this on her Myspace page.

"A few days ago a statement was released to the showrooms that carry my clothing line. It asked them to let the stores know that I was planning to take a couple seasons off from my line so that I could make some changes that I felt were necessary. As a result, a lot of people were under the impression that my line was being discontinued or had been dropped. This isn't the case at all. The truth is I was the one who asked to take a couple seasons off. I have learned so much in the past year and I want to apply that to the improvement of my clothing line. I also wanted to make some changes in production so I would be able to lower the price point."

----

olice in Berlin, Germany have been banned from wearing apparel by Fred Perry, Ben Sherman, ACAB, Alpha Industries, Consdaple, Lonsdale, Pit Bull, Outlaw, Troublemaker, and Thor Steinar while on duty. Authorities consider these labels popular among neo-Nazis and view them as a sign of right-wing extremist views, which officers should not be associated with. Germany’s police trade union, meanwhile, has also protested against the new ruling: Officers working undercover at neo-Nazi events put themselves at risk if they don’t wear the same clothes as everyone else, say union representatives.

----

No. Diane von Furstenberg will not design menswear, or clothing for children, for that matter. That bitch! (j/k)
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment