Wednesday, March 18, 2009

'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Cast Revealed


Can we really take another Housewives series? Well, Bravo is banking on the drama and has released the cast for their newest series - The Real Housewives of New Jersey, which premiers May 12.

The newest cast of Housewives is close-knit and includes friends, a pair of sisters — who married brothers! — and their sister-in-law, says People.

From left to right, the women are …

Jacqueline Laurita: A former cosmetologist, she is now a stay-at-home mom, but still loves to pamper herself. She has a teenage daughter from her previous marriage and a 6-year-old son with her husband Chris, who owns wholesale apparel businesses and is brother to Caroline and Dina.

Teresa Giudice: Born and raised in New Jersey, her husband Joe owns a successful construction company. Together they have three young daughters, who take up much of her time. A friend of Dina and Caroline, she also loves to shop, get spa treatments and spend time at her beach house on the Jersey Shore.

Danielle Staub: “You either love me or you hate me, there is no in between,” says the single mom of two daughters. She prides herself as one of the first female American Express Black card members in New Jersey. She is also active in her local parish and regularly attends mass. She and Jacqueline are friends.

Dina Manzo: Founder of the nonprofit Project Ladybug, which helps children with cancer, she’s also an interior designer, an event planner, mother and best friends with her sister Caroline. Her husband Tommy works with his brother (Caroline’s husband) at their family’s catering business.

Caroline Manzo: She’s a mother of three and own a real estate firm and a line of children’s accessories. Described as a “feisty spitfire,” she’s Dina’s sister and is on the board of Project Ladybug. She’s married to Albert Manzo, brother of Dina’s husband Tommy. Dina and Caroline’s brother is Jacqueline’s husband Chris.

via
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Dina from VH-1 most fabulous weddings. Dina and Tommy(repeats on style channel)...she spent like 500,000 on flowers and said she wanted a "big ass cake"..lol..her husband invited like 650 people..

Anonymous said...

i remember dina from the show too

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this show. I luv Teresa

Anonymous said...

i think new jersey is going to be my favorite housewifes! jacqueline is my fav.!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Caroline Manzo ! So down to earth, no bull, take no prisoners, a true woman's - woman ! So many of us that "place in life" (age) can respect her as we are here by our own tenacity, nurturing and protecting. We love what we love, tolerate what we don't; but if you mess with or hurt someone we love ... I suggest you enter the witness protection program ! Can't wait to see what "fool" will not heed all that honesty every week as she warns over and over not to mess with her family! Not that 12th grade drama; you can't get on her playground unless invited! Big fan club here.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE "sweet" Caroline (bah, bah, bah). Good times never did seem so good! I am a nurse in california & I absolutely love her. She is my favorite & I look forward to anything she has to say. I think she should write a book...I bet a NY best seller....(or at least a NJ best seller). Caroline, you rock! ...and I love that your boobs are real, and more importantly...that YOU are REAL! You crack me up & are the big sister I never had. I am so happy & grateful you are on the show! Ya got guts & I aspire to be like you!

Post a Comment