Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rosario Dawson's Mom Used to Beat Her Ass!


In a recent article appearing in the New York Times, actress Rosario Dawson says she was whooped into shape by her mother, Isabel.

Then again, weren't we all.

"My mom licked me - that was her punishment. If I was a little uppity or if I didn't listen or if she wanted to get my attention, she'd lick the side of my face or under my armpit."

But that's not all.

"My mom's a six-foot-tall Amazon and she'd say, 'You came out of my vagina and I own every part of you,' and she'd lick me like I was her wee pup and she was a lioness," Dawson said. "It was humiliating and really intense. Very primal. It's not spanking, but it definitely works."

We agree. Parents need to discipline their damn kids.








Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment