Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jennifer Hudson Wants More 'Sex'


Jennifer Hudson is desperate to star in the upcoming "Sex and the City" sequel.

Jennifer - who played Carrie Bradshaw's personal assistant Louise in the first film - is angling to reprise her role and wants producers Michael Patrick King and Sarah Jessica Parker to ask her back.

"I would love to play Louise again. I told Michael Patrick King, I said that Louise has moved back to New York from St. Louis, so... I'll be ready if that opportunity comes. Come on Michael and Sarah!," she told Access Hollywood.

In the last film, Louise quit her New York job as Carrie's assistant to move back to her native St. Louis and marry her boyfriend.

In real life, she's engaged and plans to marry "Punk". She reveals that will design - he - own - wedding - dress!

"We're both very creative and kind of unique. I don't want to have the same exact wedding as everyone else... Lord, he might come walking down the aisle for all we know. I'm going to design my own dress. I want to design it... Definitely classic, more traditional than anything. I want it to be nice and traditional, but very classy, very classy."
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment