Thursday, April 23, 2009

Paula Abdul Says She's NEVER Been Drunk or Taken Pills


Excuse while we take a snip.

In an interview with Nightline’s Cynthia McFadden, Paula Abdul claims she’s never been drunk and has never abused prescription medication.

On prescription drugs:
“Never,” Abdul said.

On being drunk:
“Never. I’ve never been drunk in my life. I don’t like it. It’s not my thing. Spending money on clothes and shoes, that’s another thing.”

On taking prescription pain medications to counter the chronic pain following a 1992 neck injury.
“No, no, no, no, no. Will not take those drugs. And you can check my medical records there is nothing like that. I was never on Oxycontin or Vicadin or anything like that. I was on nerve medicine and anti-inflammatories.”

McFadden asked about her behavior on her 2007 Bravo reality show, “Hey Paula,” saying, “There are so many times where you don’t look like you are really there. You’re eyes are closing, you’re head is falling back.”

“Because I’m falling asleep and a camera is on me,” Abdul explained. “I don’t have anything that is shameful. I don’t have anything to be embarrassed about that was not accurate documentation of my life.”

This B has done lost her mind. Are we to believe she acts the way she does without any libations or medications? When she said Beyoncè and Rihanna are inspired by her she was sober?

Wow!

Someone please pull her medical records.


source


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment