Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby: I'd Kiss Lil Wayne Again


Baby and Lil Wayne have a "special" relationship. After this image of the two of them kissing on the lips made its way to the Internet in 2006, people have been looking at them with the crooked How You Doin eye.

But, Baby isn't backing down, in fact, he says he will do it again, because their relationship is like father and son.

"That's my son. If he was right here, I'd kiss him again. I kiss my daughter, my other son...If you did (have children), you'd understand what I meant with it. I just think people took that too far man. That's my son. I'll do it again tomorrow, I'll kill for him. Ride and die for him."

Guess that cleared that up.

Sidebar: Here's video of Lil Wayne and Baby kissing.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment