Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beyoncè Was Fat! How Fat Was She?


Poor, Beyoncè. Those hips of hers have been a blessing and a curse for all of her life.

In the June edition of Glamour magazine, Beyoncè said when she was 10 A LOT of help was required to get into her jeans. (sorry for the chuckle).

"When I was around 10 or 11 my mother gave me this really ugly haircut and I was really chubby. So chubby that my family used to all lie me down flat so that they could zip up my jeans. It would take four of them and I would lie there on the bed while they all got to work on it."

Those same people are still zipping you into your pants, Beyoncè - albeit, they're now on the payroll. We are not mad.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment