Friday, May 15, 2009

Kim Kardashian to Get Plastic Surgery


Kim Kardashian, famous for her big butt and making a sex tape (shout out to Joel Mchale), is already plotting on what she'll enhance when she does go under the knife.

As you recall, it was yesterday we revealed her father's new face.

"I am down for it. One day I will definitely get it," she tells Us magazine. "I would probably get my boobs done after I have kids. I think every woman needs a good lift after they have kids, so I would start with that. You never know what I would need - it depends on what I would look like when I get older. But I would definitely do something."

Some have said Kim's had work done on that famous butt of hers. However, she's repeatedly shot down those rumors, attributing her big butt and breasts to being Armenian.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment