Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rihanna Threatens to Burn Down Chris Brown's House!


Fred and dem over at MTO are reporting that Star Magazine's upcoming edition will feature a crazy story about a crazy Rihanna. It was just yesterday we reported friends and family feared the singer would turn into crazy Britney.

We spoke too soon.

According to the tab, Rihanna was seething when nude photos of her were released onto the Internet; She blamed Chris Brown for the leak.

“She was saying crazy things like, ‘I’m going to burn down his house!’ according to sources.

Plus, Rihanna threatened to release her own scandalous nude photos of Chris and reveal that he was sexually inexperienced. She taught him everything he knows in the bedroom, according to the source.

But wait! There's more!

Rihanna allegedly hacked into Chris' e-mail account and sent this email to his contacts:

This notice is to inform all my dancers that you will no longer be needed. I’m sorry this is short notice, but if you haven’t already realized, my career is over…

I think I could build a career as an exotic dancer. I’m going broke and I need some income coming in …

I just hope you don’t see me on "Celebrity Rehab" or "Intervention".



Whaaaaatttttt!!!



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment