Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Teen Who Auctioned Off Virginity Says She Had Raw Sex With Winning Bidder


A teenager who sold her virginity online for £8,800 ($13,000) has revealed the details of her tryst with the winning bidder.

Alina Percea, 18, pictured, auctioned off her virginity on a Web site in March so that she could pay for college.

The winner of the auction was a 45-year-old Italian businessman, but she had no qualms about going through with the deal.

The Romanian had hoped to raise as much as £50,000 ($76,000) through the controversial sale but still plans to go to college to study computing.

"The bidding lasted two weeks," she told Closer magazine this week. "It started off at 90p (about $2) but within a couple of days it was almost at £4,400 ($6,000). The winner was a new bidder, who appeared right at the end of the auction. He said he would fly me to Venice to meet him."

The auction ended at $13,000.

"When the auction ended, I emailed the winner, a 45-year-old Italian business man, to congratulate him," she says.

The business man wrote back inviting her to Italy, and arranged for her to fly to Venice.

"I hoped I'd meet a nice man, like in the film Pretty Woman," Alina says. "At the arrivals lounge, a man came over, smiled, handed me a box of chocolates and said: 'Welcome to Venice.' He looked much younger than 45, short, but nicely dressed, with dark hair, green eyes and a kind smile."

The two went sightseeing, then to a five-star hotel where they had unprotected sex.

"We kissed, then undressed each other," Alina says. "I'd never done that before, so I was nervous. He laid me on the bed and started kissing my body, then we had sex. I was attracted to him, so I enjoyed it, even though it was quite painful.

"We only had sex once, then fell asleep. Next morning, we had breakfast together like any other couple, and I took the morning-after pill. He told me he'd like to see me again, and I agreed."

But the money raised from the auction was far less than the amount Alina had hoped to make.

"Ten thousand euros is not so much money, even in Romania," admitted Alina. "But it will be enough. I hoped I'd be able to have an apartment in town. But now I will live with my parents while I go to university."

The auction was hit by controversy three weeks before its culmination when a teacher at Alina's former school claimed she was not a virgin.

But Alina, who had already undergone a medical examination, was seen by a second doctor, who confirmed at a press conference she'd never had sex.

Alina promised in her auction pitch that she would bring documentation proving she was a virgin, and said she would agree to forgo the use of condoms on the condition the winning bidder provided her with certificates proving he was free from STDs.

It wasn't just sex that Alina was after either. Although her first concern was to raise money for her education, Alina was open to finding more from the transaction, saying that if she should meet her 'happiness and future, then that would be great too'.

And could it be that Alina has found love after all?

"I hope to see the man again," she says. "And next time I won't make him pay!"


via

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment